This lemon blueberry bars recipe is the perfect mix of tart and sweet. Fresh lemon juice, blueberries, and powdered sugar make this a tasty and easy dessert! Blueberry lemon squares It’s a new year, so that means we need new desserts, am I right? I …
These easy Christmas dessert recipes are so much fun to make for your family this year. Try one of these holiday desserts for a fun, festive time! Christmas desserts we love Ho Ho Ho, Santa is on his way! We are getting ready for Christmas …
These are some of the best pumpkin dessert recipes to try this holiday season. If you are looking for dessert recipes using pumpkin, this is the perfect list!
Add these holiday desserts using pumpkin to your table
It’s that time again – the end of the year means that the holidays are near and we are so excited! Since it’s the holidays, we love to gather with family, share good food and recipes for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, and beyond, and making the dessert is obviously one of our favorite parts!
It’s pumpkin time!
We all love a good pumpkin pie, but there are so many more holiday dessert ideas to make using pumpkin. If you love all things pumpkin, try out some of these best pumpkin dessert recipes this year to spice up your dessert table!
32 of the Best Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Iced Pumpkin Bread – Simply Happenings
Iced pumpkin bread is the perfect sweet treat to enjoy with your coffee!
2. Healthy Pumpkin Roll Recipe – Healthy Christian Home
A few slight alterations make this easy pumpkin roll recipe much healthier and lighter, but it tastes just as good as the original!
3. Gluten-free Pumpkin Scones – Strength and Sunshine
These pumpkin spice scones are so delicious and a perfect treat with some coffee or tea to end a meal!
4. Pumpkin and Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake – Christina’s Cucina
This next dessert is so good, it will upstage the turkey: pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and chocolate ganache will do the trick!
5. Chewy Brown Butter Pumpkin Cookies – Amy’s Delicious Mess
These Chewy Brown Butter Pumpkin Cookies are full of pumpkin spice and a hint of maple, making for the perfect fall cookie.
6. Pumpkin Butterscotch Streusel Cake – Shweta In the Kitchen
This Pumpkin Butterscotch Streusel Cake is a delicious, eggless, and mildly spiced moist cake that is good served on its own. It is even better with a side of whipped cream or ice-cream.
7. Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe – Champagne & Coffee Stains
These pumpkin spice muffins are an easy and delicious treat packed with pumpkin spice!
8. Gluten-free Pumpkin Lush Cake – What the Fork Food Blog
Looking for an amazing Gluten-Free Pumpkin Lush Cake? This incredible no-bake dessert is not only simple to make but so delicious, you are going to crave it all the time. Rich with pumpkin flavor, this creamy dessert has a crunchy crust and a velvety smooth filling that is heaven in a bite.
9. Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe – Gimmie Some Sugar
Our pumpkin chiffon pie puts a creamy twist on traditional pumpkin pie, making this is a Gimmie Some Sugar holiday favorite!
10. Pumpkin Spice Cake with Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting – Life Currents
Pumpkin Spice Cake with Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting, it’s a perfect fall pumpkin dessert.
11. Pumpkin Oreo Cream Cheese Pie – Sweet Recipeas
This Pumpkin Oreo Cream Cheese Pie is made with pumpkin puree and topped with an Oreo cream cheese swirl for an awesome dessert made with pumpkin!
12. Quick Pumpkin Pie Pudding – Simply Happy Foodie
An easy, tasty Fall dessert you can make in minutes. This pudding tastes like creamy pumpkin pie without a crust! A light dessert that’s perfect for Thanksgiving!
13. Pumpkin Crisp Recipe – Baked, Broiled, and Basted
This Pumpkin Crisp has a pumpkin pie type filling and a spicy buttery crisp topping. Easier than pie this will soon be a fall favorite served with whipped cream or ice cream.
14. Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Recipe – Keep Calm and Eat Ice Cream
This pumpkin spice ice cream takes the flavors of pumpkin spice latte and elevates it to a whole new level.
15. Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars – Made In A Pinch
Take the work out of pumpkin pie while still enjoying such a classic favorite with these easy to make pumpkin pie bars. All the flavor, a fraction of the work.
16. Soft Baked Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies – Honey + Lime
These warm and soft gluten-free pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies have a light pumpkin flavor with a seasonal spice you’ll love.
17. Pumpkin Pie Crumble – Lemons and Zest
Think crumble/crisp meets pumpkin pie in this simple, warm Pumpkin Pie Crumble. Thick pumpkin layer topped with a buttery oat topping. Change up your favorite fall recipe for this version!
18. Amish Whoopie Pie Recipe – Moms Who Save
These pumpkin whoopie pies are so moist and delicious, and they taste completely homemade!
19. Keto No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – Fit to Serve
This recipe for keto no-bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes is quick and easy and is sure to be a hit with your loved ones during the holidays.
20. Vegan Pumpkin Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Filling – Home Cooked Roots
This Pumpkin banana bread with a cream cheese filling is completely vegan and the perfect pumpkin recipe to make!
21. Pumpkin Brownies – The Travel Palate
These pumpkin brownies are so easy to make and perfect for the season!
22. Marshmallow Meringue Spiced Rum Pumpkin Pie – Something Sweet Something Savoury
A twist on the classic American Thanksgiving pie, this marshmallow meringue topped spiced rum pumpkin pie is so good one slice won’t be enough! It’s the perfect celebratory dessert for the festive season!
23. No-Bake Pumpkin Dream Bars – 365 Days of Baking and More
These No Bake Pumpkin Dream Bars are an easy layered dessert with a gingersnap cookie crust, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin spice pudding, and Cool Whip.
Pecan Praline Pumpkin Cake has the perfect tender crumb, a lightly spiced pumpkin flavor, and an out of this world pecan praline caramel frosting!
25. Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe – If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
Pumpkin cheesecake is made with a gingersnap crust. This rich cake is subtly sweet with the perfect amount of spice.
26. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Saving Talents
These delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies make for a perfect dessert or treat in the cooler months of autumn and winter! If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you’ll love these cookies! They taste great either hot from the oven or even cold from the refrigerator.
27. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe – Cincy Shopper
If you are a fan of pumpkin pie, you will find these Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes to be a perfect spin on the traditional dessert. Pumpkin pie in the form of a cupcake.
28. Pumpkin Fluff Recipe – Skinny Comfort
This quick and easy pumpkin fluff recipe is the perfect healthy sweet treat for fall!
29. Pumpkin Spice Souffle – Went Here 8 This
This easy Pumpkin Souffle with pumpkin spice seasoning is what Fall is all about. This light, fluffy, decadent souffle is made with pumpkin puree, cream, pumpkin pie spice, mixed with light and fluffy whipped egg whites and topped with a fresh-made caramel pecan sauce.
30. Gluten Free Pumpkin Donuts – There Is Life After Wheat
These gluten-free pumpkin donuts are full of healthy pumpkin and almond flouFpecanr, and they are vegan and dairy-free! We are definitely trying this easy pumpkin dessert recipe!
31. Pumpkin Pecan Pie – Flavor the Moments
Pumpkin? Pecan? How about both? This Pumpkin Pecan Pie combines a creamy pumpkin filling and crunchy pecans for a delicious pumpkin dessert!
32. Vegan Pumpkin Bundt Cake With Maple Frosting – Any Reason Vegan
This vegan pumpkin bundt cake has the most delicious maple glaze, the perfect dessert recipe with pumpkin.
Which are your favorite pumpkin desserts?
This pumpkin chiffon pie recipe is such a good twist on a traditional pumpkin pie. Make this dessert for Thanksgiving, I promise your family will love it. It’s pumpkin season! Oh, hello there, fall. We are so excited for autumn leaves, warm cider, and all …
These Valentine’s Day desserts are perfect to make this February for the ones you love. This day of love, make your significant other a delicious, Valentine treat!
Dessert recipes for the one you love
Ahhh sweet Valentine’s Day! There’s nothing like true love, romance, and affection, and I love that we have a day to celebrate one of the sweetest things that life has to offer. If you have a romantic partner, I sure hope you are showing your love year-round. Valentine’s Day is another great chance to be romantic, so why not make the love of your life their favorite Valentine dessert?!
There are so many sweet ways to show that you care, and these cookies, cakes, and other Valentine treats are perfect for the one you love. We know you’ve gotta get started, so without further adieu, here are 12 desserts for Valentine’s Day that you won’t regret making.
14 Valentine’s Day desserts to make this February
1. Conversation heart cookies – 5 Minutes for Mom
This cute Valentine’s Day dessert is the larger version on conversation hearts, I love the cute little sayings on each cookie!
2. Hidden Heart Chocolate Cupcakes – Sugar, Spice, and Family Life
If there’s a chocolate lover in your life, these hidden heart cupcakes are the best dessert for your Valentine! Bite into the cupcake and reveal a heart
3. Pink Heart Meringues – Crazy Adventures in Parenting
These light, airy meringues resemble hearts, a sweet treat to make for your Valentine. Get the perfect pastry bags for these meringues.
4. Valentine’s Day Unicorn Layered Cake – Mom Does Reviews
Add this whimsical unicorn cake to your Valentine desserts list! It is adorable and tastes magical.
5. Valentine Blondie Bars – A Helicopter Mom
These Valentine’s Day blondies look fairly easy to make and kids would probably love these!
6. Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats – Honey + Lime
Take your traditional Rice Krispies treats and transform them into a delicious heart-shaped treat. You’ll need a heart-shaped cookie cutter for this recipe.
7. Valentine peanut butter cup cookies – The Simple Parent
These peanut butter cookies with cute pink, red, and white colors are the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert.
8. Vegan Thumbprint Cookies – Vegan Huggs
These buttery cookies with thumbprint jam are the perfect dessert for your Valentine.
9. Valentine’s Day Oreo pops – Happiness is Homemade
Dip Oreos® into some pretty colored candy melts and you’ve got yourself an easy dessert for your Valentine!
10. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – About A Mom
If your Valentine loves all things red velvet, this homemade Valentine’s dessert is perfect to make!
11. Chocolate Covered Strawberries on a Stick – Strength and Sunshine
These ever-popular chocolate-covered strawberries are enjoyed on skewer sticks. What a fun twist on desserts for Valentine’s Day!
12. Valentine Pound Cake – The Simple Sweet Life
This tasty loaf cake has a red heart when you slice into it. It’s the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert recipe! This Wilton loaf pan gives perfect results every time, read the reviews and grab one for this recipe!
13. Mini Strawberry Tarts – Baked by Clo
Whipped cream, fresh strawberries, packed in a mini tart. What more could you ask for?
14. White chocolate cheesecake mousse – She Keeps A Lovely Home
This delicious, smooth mousse has a raspberry compote swirl that looks like the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day.
Which Valentine dessert ideas will you try?
I hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Day desserts, let us know which ones look good to you and please, tell us how they turn out!
This easy chocolate pudding recipe is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free, making it the perfect chocolate pudding dessert recipe for all! Homemade chocolate pudding, oh so sweet! What memories do you have of pudding? It reminds me of my childhood – pudding was a simple and …
These easy sugar free dessert recipes are perfect the compromise for those with a sweet tooth, but without the sugar! It’s okay to indulge in these sugar free desserts! Starting a new year means making new – or renewed – resolutions, often to better health. …