These no bake pumpkin pie cups are easy to make and no oven is needed! If you love the flavors of pumpkin pie without the hassle, this is a wonderful no-bake pumpkin recipe.
A delicious no bake pumpkin dessert
I don’t know about you all, but I think fall is my favorite food season of the year! With cooler weather and falling leaves, the pumpkin-flavored everything comes out and I just love it here.
Whether you are entertaining or just want to indulge on your own, you’ve gotta have pumpkin treats on hand. Easy pumpkin desserts are a must around here, so when we are pressed for time, these no-bake pumpkin pie cups are at the top of the list!
It’s like pumpkin pie in a jar
This fall dessert is like a pumpkin mousse, but with the delicious flavor of pumpkin pie filling. If you don’t have a pie crust or simply do not want to take the time to bake, our pumpkin pie in glass recipe is perfect to make when you want a pumpkin dessert!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cups Recipe
Try our easy no bake pumpkin pie with graham cracker crumbs recipe below. It is quick, sweet, and creamy like mousse and satisfies that fall pumpkin sweet tooth! This recipe makes about (4) 6 oz. servings.
Ingredients needed for these easy pumpkin pie pudding cups
- Cream cheese, softened
- Pumpkin puree
- Powdered sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Graham crackers, crushed
- Whipped cream
Step 1: Combine pumpkin filling ingredients
In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and mix until it is nice and creamy.
Next, add the pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and most of the graham cracker crumbs and mix well until thoroughly combined and smooth – like a pumpkin mousse.
Step 2: Divide pumpkin mixture into cups
Now take that nice and smooth no bake pumpkin pie filling mixture and divide it into 4 separate glasses. We used 8 oz. glasses, but you can also use plastic cups or make little pumpkin pies in a jar.
Finally, top each pumpkin pie cup with whipped cream, a hint of pumpkin pie spice, and the reserved graham cracker crumbs as garnish. Pop in spoons and this amazing easy pumpkin dessert is ready to eat!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed (+ reserve about 1/2 cup)
- 4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice + a little extra for garnish
- Whipped cream
1. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, add the cream cheese and mix until creamy.
2. Add pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and most of the graham cracker crumbs and mix well until thoroughly combined and smooth.
3. Divide no bake pumpkin pie filling mixture into 4 separate glasses. We used 8 oz. glasses, but you can also use plastic cups or make little pumpkin pies in jars.
4. Top each pumpkin pie cup with whipped cream, a hint of pumpkin pie spice, and the reserved graham cracker crumbs as garnish.
Enjoy making this fall sweet pumpkin treat!
I hope this easy no bake pumpkin dessert is as good to you as it is to me! Try our lovely pumpkin pie in a glass jar, not only does it taste amazing like pumpkin pie, but looks pretty enough to serve, too.