This peppermint sugar cookies recipe is the easiest and fastest way to make Christmas sugar cookies!
Homemade Christmas sugar cookies
‘Tis the season to bake cookies! We are so excited for Christmas and have been shopping and wrapping presents galore. One thing that we do each year is baking homemade Christmas cookies, but this year, we’re limited on time.
We are visiting my Grandmother, then my sister in Los Angeles, so we have some ground to cover. We always bring something, so this year, our peppermint sugar cookies recipe is getting put to good use! Made with soft cut out sugar cookies and candy cane Hershey’s Kisses, this recipe is perfect for when you don’t have time to bake from scratch and decorate. What easy Christmas sugar cookies!
Peppermint sugar cookies recipe
- 1 - Pillsbury Ready-to-Bake Sugar Cookies - 24 count
- 24 Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, or to the temperature on your sugar cookie package's instructions.
- If you purchase these Pillsbury Ready-to-Bake sugar cookies, pull them apart on the pre-made lines and place them 2 inches away from each other on your baking sheet.
- Arrange cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or according to package instructions.
- Unwrap all candy cane Hershey's Kisses
- Remove cookies from the oven, allow them to cool for 2-3 minutes. Place a Hershey's Kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing down gently to secure in place.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack, cool for 5 minutes, then serve.
Enjoy these easy Christmas sugar cookies!
If you’re headed to a holiday party or just love baking during the holidays, try this homemade Christmas cookie recipe. If you’re looking for a quick solution for the holidays, this is the best Christmas sugar cookie recipes out there! Seriously, I’ve never seen one easier.
Have a wonderful holiday season!