These easy sugar free dessert recipes are perfect the compromise for those with a sweet tooth, but without the sugar!
It’s okay to indulge in these sugar free desserts!
Starting a new year means making new – or renewed – resolutions, often to better health. This is one of my annual goals and I do a pretty good job, but I LOVE sugar!
Putting the sugar down is difficult for me, I enjoy a sweet treat every now and again (hello, chocolate recipes!) and it can be hard to resist. Whether you’re looking to trim some inches from your waistline, follow a sugar-free keto diet, or wish to lower your sugar intake for overall health reasons, these sugar free desserts are wonderful for when you want a little sweet treat.
17 Sugar Free Dessert Recipes To Try
1. Southern vegan banana pudding – Strength and Sunshine
This banana pudding dessert is vegan, gluten free, and sugar free, using granulated erythritol as a substitute.
2. Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake – Keen for Keto
This sugar free chocolate cake uses oil and sugar free peanut butter and looks amazing!
3. Vegan chocolate banana bread – Nourish Plate
This vegan banana bread is a great sugar free dessert recipe. It uses bananas for the perfect amount of sweetness.
4. Beetroot chocolate mousse parfait – Just Beet It
Who knew that chocolate, dates, and beets could make such a delicious sugar free mousse?
5. 3 Ingredient sugar free angel food cake – Raia’s Recipes
This easy sugar free dessert recipe uses only 3 ingredients and sugar is NOT one of them!
6. Banana peanut butter oatmeal cookies – My Pure Plants
These healthy, banana peanut butter oatmeal cookies have zero refined sugar, flour, or baking soda.
7. Vegan raspberry cream sugar free dessert – Ve Eat Cook Bake
This vegan raspberry cream dessert recipe has an optional sweetener component, but you really don’t need it.
8. Tahini halva cake recipe – Mind, Body, and Spirit Well Being
This Middle Eastern recipe is usually packed with sugar, but this recipe omits the sugar for a healthier treat!
9. Sugar free peanut butter mousse – Low Carb Yum
This easy peanut butter mousse recipe is low carb and has no added sugar.
10. Baked cranberry swirl cheesecake recipe – Low Carb Yum
This decadent cranberry swirl sugar free cheesecake uses erythritol and a hint of stevia to make this low carb dessert.
11. Sugar free sweet potato brownies – Rhian’s Recipes
Indulge in these tasty sweet potato brownies! These are vegan, gluten free, and a favortie easy sugar free dessert recipes!
12. Sugar free chocolate chip banana muffins – A Baking Journey
This recipe is packed with bananas and has no added sugar. Muffins can surely be healthy sugar free desserts!
13. Sugar free churros – See Vanessa Craft
These churros use coconut sugar as an alternative to refined, but I’m sure you can use and sweetener substitute.
14. Sugar free pumpkin pudding recipe – Premeditated Leftovers
This sugar free dessert recipe uses real pumpkin and stevia to make a delicious, smooth treat.
15. Creamy lemon cream ice cream – Raia’s Recipes
Blend up this cool lemony treat, it’s a dairy free, sugar free ice cream recipe!
16. Baked mini powdered sugar donuts – Strength and Sunshine
These mini donuts are allergy-friendly and use your favorite sweetener. This has got to be one of the top healthy sugar free desserts, I love donuts!
17. Homemade tropical frozen yogurt popsicles – Honey + Lime
Use sugar free yogurt and fresh fruits to make these popsicles a healthy sugar free treat! If you like fresh fruit desserts, try our lemon blueberry bars recipe.