These Valentine’s Day desserts are perfect to make this February for the ones you love. This day of love, make your significant other a delicious, Valentine treat!
Dessert recipes for the one you love
Ahhh sweet Valentine’s Day! There’s nothing like true love, romance, and affection, and I love that we have a day to celebrate one of the sweetest things that life has to offer. If you have a romantic partner, I sure hope you are showing your love year-round. Valentine’s Day is another great chance to be romantic, so why not make the love of your life their favorite Valentine dessert?!
There are so many sweet ways to show that you care, and these cookies, cakes, and other Valentine treats are perfect for the one you love. We know you’ve gotta get started, so without further adieu, here are 12 desserts for Valentine’s Day that you won’t regret making.
14 Valentine’s Day desserts to make this February
1. Conversation heart cookies – 5 Minutes for Mom
This cute Valentine’s Day dessert is the larger version on conversation hearts, I love the cute little sayings on each cookie!
2. Hidden Heart Chocolate Cupcakes – Sugar, Spice, and Family Life
If there’s a chocolate lover in your life, these hidden heart cupcakes are the best dessert for your Valentine! Bite into the cupcake and reveal a heart
3. Pink Heart Meringues – Crazy Adventures in Parenting
These light, airy meringues resemble hearts, a sweet treat to make for your Valentine. Get the perfect pastry bags for these meringues.
4. Valentine’s Day Unicorn Layered Cake – Mom Does Reviews
Add this whimsical unicorn cake to your Valentine desserts list! It is adorable and tastes magical.
5. Valentine Blondie Bars – A Helicopter Mom
These Valentine’s Day blondies look fairly easy to make and kids would probably love these!
6. Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats – Honey + Lime
Take your traditional Rice Krispies treats and transform them into a delicious heart-shaped treat. You’ll need a heart-shaped cookie cutter for this recipe.
7. Valentine peanut butter cup cookies – The Simple Parent
These peanut butter cookies with cute pink, red, and white colors are the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert.
8. Vegan Thumbprint Cookies – Vegan Huggs
These buttery cookies with thumbprint jam are the perfect dessert for your Valentine.
9. Valentine’s Day Oreo pops – Happiness is Homemade
Dip Oreos® into some pretty colored candy melts and you’ve got yourself an easy dessert for your Valentine!
10. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – About A Mom
If your Valentine loves all things red velvet, this homemade Valentine’s dessert is perfect to make!
11. Chocolate Covered Strawberries on a Stick – Strength and Sunshine
These ever-popular chocolate-covered strawberries are enjoyed on skewer sticks. What a fun twist on desserts for Valentine’s Day!
12. Valentine Pound Cake – The Simple Sweet Life
This tasty loaf cake has a red heart when you slice into it. It’s the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert recipe! This Wilton loaf pan gives perfect results every time, read the reviews and grab one for this recipe!
13. Mini Strawberry Tarts – Baked by Clo
Whipped cream, fresh strawberries, packed in a mini tart. What more could you ask for?
14. White chocolate cheesecake mousse – She Keeps A Lovely Home
This delicious, smooth mousse has a raspberry compote swirl that looks like the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day.
Which Valentine dessert ideas will you try?
I hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Day desserts, let us know which ones look good to you and please, tell us how they turn out!
Leave a Comment