These easy Christmas dessert recipes are so much fun to make for your family this year. Try one of these holiday desserts for a fun, festive time!
Christmas desserts we love
Ho Ho Ho, Santa is on his way! We are getting ready for Christmas around here and, of course, we have to think about what we are having for dessert. We love a good holiday-themed dessert idea and like to try easy Christmas desserts that everyone will love.
If you need simple dessert ideas this holiday season, take a look at our favorite dessert recipes for Christmas from around the web. From Christmas trees to peppermint treats, and even snowmen, all of these recipes are tried and true from each author and they are really, really cute!
17 easy Christmas dessert recipes to try
- Christmas tree cake pops – My Heavenly Recipes
These cute cake pops are shaped like little Christmas trees, a really fun holiday treat.
2. Holiday Peppermint Cake – Love Bakes Good Cakes
This simple Christmas dessert recipe uses boxed cake mix for an easy dessert. If you love easy Christmas baking ideas, this is the easiest cake to make!
3. Raspberry-filled Christmas sugar cookies – Honey + Lime
These easy Christmas cookies are fun to make and the raspberry filling makes these a unique holiday treat.
4. Christmas Cake Mix Cookies – The Suburban Mom
This easy Christmas dessert recipe uses cake mix to make red and green cookies!
5. Old-Fashioned Divinity Candy – House of Nash Eats
Divinity candy is a holiday favorite, so this old-fashioned dessert recipe is sure to please!
6. Christmas Tree Rice Krispies Treats – Finding Zest
These cute Christmas tree crisped rice treats are covered with candy toppings as decorations. How fun!
7. Mini Rum Cakes – Upstate Ramblings
These cute mini rum cakes are a good easy Christmas dessert recipe to make for the adults!
8. No-bake Christmas Oreo cookies – Aileen Cooks
These Oreo cookies are dipped in white chocolate and decorated with a Christmas tree for a festive holiday treat!
9. Candy Cane Heart Lollipops – She Saved
Put two candy canes together and what do you get? A heart-shaped holiday dessert that’s fun for kids!
10. Christmas Pinwheel Sugar Cookies – The Slow Roasted Italian
These red and green pinwheel sugar cookies are coated in sprinkles for a fun Christmas dessert.
11. Rudolph Nutty Bars Dessert – About A Mom
We love a good nutty bar, so these Rudolph the red nosed reindeer bars are super cute to make this holiday season!
12. Santa Hat Strawberry Brownie Bites – Handmade in the Heartland
What cute Santa hats! Top brownies with frosting and strawberries, this is such a quick and easy Christmas dessert idea.
13. Easy Christmas Tree Cupcakes – Wondermom Wannabe
Holiday desserts are not complete without cupcakes! These easy Christmas tree cupcakes are super cute.
14. White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Balls – Honey + Lime
These Oreos are crushed, rolled, and dipped in white chocolate for a pepperminty treat!
15. Melting Snowman Cookies Recipe – Must Have Mom
These sugar cookies turn into melting snowman with frosting and marshmallows. What a fun holiday dessert!
16. Peppermint Sugar Cookies – Gimmie Some Sugar
These peppermint cookies use only 2 ingredients and make such an easy Christmas dessert recipes we love!
17. Soft Gluten-free Gingerbread Cookies – Gluten Free On A Shoestring
If you follow a gluten-free diet, these soft, chewy gingerbread man cookies are perfect for your holiday dessert table!